VACANCY FOR AN ELECTRICAL/ELECTROMECHANICAL ENGINEERJul 1, 2019 12:21:41
ABOUT ASPAC International:
ASPAC is a dynamic and ambitious company growing internationally in the water sector as an EPC Contractor.
ASPAC was registered in Belgium in 2005 and has remarkably grown over the years.
100% export oriented, ASPAC has won and is successfully constructing drinking water projects in several African countries.
ASPAC now enters a new phase of its growth with larger projects in new Countries coming on board.
“ The kind of people I look for to fill top management spots are the eager beavers, the mavericks. These are the guys who try to do more than they’re expected to do – they always reach. --- Lee Iacocca ”
ASPAC is in search of an Electrical/Electromechanical Engineer that fits the following Profile
BASE: ASPAC International, Brussels.
- Education: Civil Engineer / Industrial Engineer;
- Field of Expertise: Electromechanical Engineering and Renewable Energies (e.g. Solar, Wind, Biomass);
- Field: Industry.
- Exposure: International.
- Current Responsibilities: Project Engineer/Manager.
- Duration ‘on the job’: ≥ 10 years.
- Languages (fluent: spoken, written, read): English + Français + Nederlands;
- Must have the right to work in Belgium, or possess Belgian work permit (for non-EU/EEA/Swiss nationals)
- Ability to spot individual’s strengths and delegate tasks accordingly;
- Autonomous, pro-active, taking initiative with solid problem-solving skills;
- Efficiently organised (ability to prioritise tasks) and disciplined to plan and follow-up several projects (teams) in several countries;
- Emotional Resilience;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to listen and to communicate efficiently in various cultural environments with different levels and different types of profiles within and outside the Company;
- Excellent planning skills;
- ‘Keep It Simple’ minded to technically and economically/financially optimize innovative solutions/options;
- Curious, open-minded and willing to advance.
You will integrate international teams of engineers and technicians to plan and design systems and, cost-effectively and safely construct and deliver high quality turnkey projects to our clients in a timely and environmentally friendly fashion within budget boundaries with the ultimate objective of continually strengthening the Company’s financial base.
- Participate in the overall planning of projects and systems;
- Conceptualize, develop and design innovative/‘state-of-the-art’ electrical/electromechanical systems and PV systems;
- Present the systems and arrive at an agreement with the Clients;
- Manage, coach and lead projects EM engineers;
- Check, propose correction if needed, and approve electrical / electromechanical systems and PV systems designs;
- Identify and select suppliers, partners and subcontractors, and evaluate and adapt their offers;
- Calculate costs and determine prices;
- Plan in details the execution of the installation / construction works;
- Organize, coordinate and lead teams of engineers / technicians to install / construct the systems;
- Verify and approve orders;
- Inspect worksites and provide appropriate guidance to improve the works where and when needed;
- Design creative / innovative solutions to assist solve / troubleshoot problems;
- Prepare and attend project review meetings with Clients and / or their Representatives;
- Manage suppliers / subcontractors Contracts;
- Verify, correct if need be, and approve invoices from suppliers / subcontractors;
- Manage the development of the electrical business units in the ASPAC overseas offices;
- Manage the development and the execution of projects;
- Propose and justify measures to cost-effectively strengthen the company;
- Propose and justify measures to (always) improve the company efficiency;
- Participate in the recruitment of talents (Belgium and overseas companies);
- Prepare and present ‘result-oriented’ projects reports.
- An attractive remuneration package including extra-legal benefits (company car, luncheon vouchers, etc).
- A challenging position in an international environment.
- The opportunity to take responsibility and to impact directly the development and the strengthening of a growing Company.
CONTACT: Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the Subject