Drinking Water Supply Project of the Autonomous Port of Kribi and its Outbuildings
This project aims to produce and distribute drinking water in the locality of Mboro where settlements related to the port are located.
The project involves the construction of a new drinking water supply system, which includes:
- A water intake in the river Lobe,
- A water treatment plant with a production capacity of 5,500 m³/d,
- A pumping station,
- A treated water supply pipe of more than 10km,
- A storage tank of at least 2,000 m³,
- And a secondary and tertiary primary network for the port area.